Wider objective of the project is ensuring that the target Universities in AZ, IL and KZ can offer two cycle programmes in Space Based Remote Sensing Techniques to improve teaching in line with the new development in the area, the market demand and according to the Bologna Process, last recommendations in Bucharest communiqué and best practice.
Specific project objectives include:
- to update the current two cycle curricula in the target area
- to develop, implement and accredit new practice oriented and student-focus core and transferable curricula and modules
- to bring the Higher Education Institutions of PC closer to labour market
Outcomes and outputs
Principal outcomes and outputs are:
- 8 new core and 3 transferable curricula developed/implemented/accredited;
- innovative teaching/learning environment including Joint Web Platform/ GEONETCast terminals and Relais-Repeater Stations (GNT and RRS)
- established, equipped and open for operation based upon Master Classes and pilot operation conducted;
- ECO Monitoring Service Office (EMSO) to support the connection between academia and labour market based on pilot operation in function.
The service packet of EMSO will include:
- monitoring service in the area of earth observation on request;
- courses to retrain engineers in related field;
- workshops on eco system monitoring for local decision makers.